Suddenlink Payment Methods and Customer Reviews
Suddenlink is one of the most popular internet providers with one of the largest coverages in the USA. The consumers are also pampered by the variety of Suddenlink payment methods.
One of the best things about Suddenlink is its network reaches areas that the other providers neglect. Thus, this internet provider has thousands of loyal customers.
Despite its great service and loyalty programs, such as Suddenlink reward card, there are still several things that make the consumers feel disappointed. Most of the complaints are related to the payment methods, including Suddenlink debit card, and also internet speed.
Suddenlink Payment Methods
Consumers can pay online by creating a Suddenlink account first. After that, consumers can use Suddenlink credit card, debit card, or checking account to make online payment.
Consumers can contact (888) 822-5151 and make payment by phone. The money can be sent using a check or credit card. Some of the credit cards that can be used are those from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Consumers who prefer to pay cash can visit the nearest Suddenlink store. You can use Suddenlink’s online store finder to locate the nearest store.
Consumers can send money orders or check to the address written on their bill. You also can send it to Suddenlink Communications office if the address is not written on the bill.
Common Consumer Complaints
Here are some of the most common complaints from Suddenlink’s consumers regarding the company’s services and products:
1. Live call agents rarely provide a good solution. It is also difficult to get a hold of them.
2. It offers one of the cheapest internet plans with 1 GB speed. However, consumers report that the maximum speed they get is not more than 500 MB.
3. Suddenlink gift card cannot be used to make a payment. Most of the time, the reason behind the payment failure is unclear.
4. Consumers don’t get the promo benefit promised to them. For example, the premium channel bonus cannot be unlocked, and they are stuck with basic packages.
5. Many consumers report that Suddenlink charges them a high hidden cost. The consumers ended up paying more than what they purchased.
6. Internet connection is not stable. Even though some consumers in certain areas do get the 1 GB speed, the speed often drops to the point that they can’t use the internet.
7. Suddenlink Paypal is no longer available. As a result, many consumers have to try new Suddenlink Payment methods that they don’t find convenient.
8. Cancellation process can be very frustrating for consumers. Ex-consumers report that they have to go through several departments, explaining their reasons for cancellation, to finally be able to cancel their service.
9. Some technicians are not knowledgeable. Many consumers complained about how the technicians fail to solve their internet or cable issues.
10. The Autopay doesn’t work. Consumers can activate automatic paying by linking their cards to the company’s payment system. However, since the automatic paying system is reported to be faulty, many consumers ended up having to pay for late penalties.
Suddenlink’s Solution for the Complaints
Suddenlink has a variety of ways to help its consumers, but the best way to get a response is by contacting the company’s email address. Contacting live call agent is not recommended.
Suddenlink will ask the consumers to provide details regarding their problems. So, it is best to collect all the evidence and information before sending the email so that your complaint can be addressed as soon as possible.
According to reports, complaints regarding speed connection usually don’t get satisfying solutions. However, complaints about Suddenlink Payment Methods are usually solved within 3 to 5 business days.
As state above if you have problem with Suddenlink it is best to collect all the evidence and information before sending the email so that your complaint can be addressed as soon as possible. Do you have any question or experience about Suddenlink Payment Methods? If yes please comment and share below.